(261.3 m. Vision)
(356.3 m. Speech)
By EDGAR T. COOK
Relayed from SOUTHWARK
W. A. LANGLEY (Contralto)
THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF
The National Orchestra of Wales
(Leader, LOUIS LEVITUS )
Conducted by REGINALD REDMAN
B.B.C. DANCE ORCHESTRA
THE GROSVENOR HOUSE ORCHESTRA
Directed by JOSEPH MEEUS
Relayed from GROSVENOR HOUSE
'ALL TICKETS PLEASE'
An Easter Excursion. Doris GAMBELL and HARRY HOPEWELL will sing songs, including ' The Land of I dunno where ' (Gideon), When you go to Fairyland' (Cowen), Toy Town'
WEATHER FORECAST. FIRST GENERAL NEWS
PIANOFORTE MUSIC OF LISZT
Played by NIEDZIELSKI
Mr. DESMOND MACCARTHY
I. JACK SALISBURY (Violinist)
2. VIVIENNE CHATTERTON (Songs with Harpsichord Accompaniment)
3. GEORGE CLARKE (at present appearing in ' Darling. I love You,' at the Gaiety Theatre, London). Partnered by CYRIL SMITH
4. EFFIE KALisz (Pianoforte Solos).
5. 'REYNARD THE Fox,' by JOHN MASEFIELD
6. HAROLD SCOTT (Old Time
7. ETHEL LODGE (Welsh Monologues).
8. FREDERIC LAKE and CONSTANCE WENTWORTH (Folk Songs and Duets)
9. JACK SALISBURY (Violinist, who will be playing throughout the Programme)
WEATHER FORECAST, SECOND
GENERAL NEWS BULLETIN; London and New York Stock Exchange Reports; (1,554.4 m. only) Shipping Forecast
Conducted by SIR HENRY WOOD
SYDNEY KYTE and his CIRO'S CLUB BAND, from