Relayed from ACKWORTH SCHOOL
Introduced by GERALD K. HIBBERT , J.P.
Choral, Descant, and Community Singing by THE SCHOOL
Conducted by GYNETH ATKINSON
Solos by TUKE ROBSON (Tenor)
With Choruses by the School ;
Selected Songs by JEANNE TURVEY
Accompanist, GLADYS EVERDEN
Arranged for Broadcasting by LESLIE W. A. BAILEY
ACKWORTH School was built in 1750 as a A branch of the London Foundling Hospital, and was bought for use as a Quaker School in 1779.