A VAUDEVILLE PROGRAMME SURROUNDED BY GOLF
BOBBIE COMBER , the plus fifteen man, will introduce the artists
1. FIRST GOLF SKIT by PAUL ENGLAND 2. LIONEL CLAFF and his IMPERIAL
3. MAX and HARRY NESBITT , Songs and Duets with Ukulele Accompaniment
4. SECOND GOLF SKIT by A. P. GAR
5. HARRY HEMSLEY, Child Impersonations 6. MARIUS WINTER'S BAND
7. THIRD GOLF SKIT by A. P. GARLAND 8. WE THREE GIRLS, In a Musical Act
9. CLAPHAM & DWYER In Another Spot of Bother and MARIUS WINTER'S BAND
There are more than 5 million programme listings in Genome. This is a
historical record of the planned output and the BBC services of any
given time. It should be viewed in this context and with the
understanding that it reflects the attitudes and standards of its time
- not those of today.
To read scans of the Radio Times magazines from the 1920s, 30s, 40s and
50s, you can navigate by issue.
Genome is a digitised version of the Radio Times from 1923 to 2009 and
is made available for internal research purposes only. You will need to
obtain the relevant third party permissions for any use, including use in
programmes, online etc.
This internal version of Genome, which includes all the magazine covers,
images and articles as well as the programme listings from the Radio
Times, is different to the version of BBC Genome that is available
externally/to the public. It is only available inside the BBC network.