1. The " Impossibles " proceed to demonstrate their Impossibility by inviting you to " Come to the Show," which is, of course, " Impossible " !
2. An " Impossible " girl relates an " Impossible" family history.
3. The Show is here held up by an " Impossible " Soprano, who insists on singing.
4. Two " Impossibles " now join forces in the hope of scoring a " Possible "- Oh!!
5. Our Pianist attempts the " Impossible " ! 6. An " Impossible " Story told in the " Impossible " style.
7. It is no longer " Possible " to prevent our Baritone from singing.
8. Two more " Impossibles " try their luck.
0 We know this is "quite Impossible."
, High Commissioner for
Canada, H.R.H. The Prince of Wales, The Rt. Hon. J. H. THOMAS , M.P., Sec retary of State for the Colonies, and others, delivered on the occasion of the Dominion Day Dinner at the Hotel Cecil. S.B. from London.
There are more than 5 million programme listings in Genome. This is a
historical record of the planned output and the BBC services of any
given time. It should be viewed in this context and with the
understanding that it reflects the attitudes and standards of its time
- not those of today.
Genome is a digitised version of the Radio Times from 1923 to 2009 and
is made available for internal research purposes only. You will need to
obtain the relevant third party permissions for any use, including use in
programmes, online etc.
This internal version of Genome, which includes all the magazine covers,
images and articles as well as the programme listings from the Radio
Times, is different to the version of BBC Genome that is available
externally/to the public. It is only available inside the BBC network.